Friday, March 14, 2008

This is for Ned

Now that Zander is over having RSV, I decided it was time to figure out how to use the new digital camera that Mike gave me for Christmas. So, a couple of days ago I got it out, plugged in the battery and waited. Yesterday I took pictures. Today, I got a comment on my blog from Ned about what a digital camera is and how to use it. Thanks Ned! Obviously I needed the help.

I tried to get Zander to smile, but he kept trying to figure out what the camera was doing.


This was closer.






He was being so cute with Mike, talking and laughing. Then I showed up with the camera and ruined their good time. (Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture)

5 comments:

bonitinha said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Jenny said...

hurray for pictures!!!!
zander is soooo cute! wanna drop him off next monday, too??? :)

oh - actually, bentley is getting his cast off at 3, so we'll have to work something out. i think we'll be back by 4 . . .

Melissa said...

I am so glad to see pictures of little Zander he is getting cuter and cuter. Ned is also very excited. I think your camera takes really great pictures what kind did you get?

Jennifer said...

Meredith - Zander is SO cute! It was fun to see pictures of him. You guys have the cutest kids! We still miss you over here in the 1st ward.

em kawasaki said...

He is soooo cute Meredith! I only got to see him for a little bit while Melissa is in town and he was still pretty little. He has grown a lot.