Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zander is the Best Baby in the World!

My sweet, angelic, 10 week old slept from 10:30 last night to 6:00 this morning. I am rejoicing today. And Zander is allowed to be as high maintenance as he wants, because just for today, he's the best baby in the world!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hurray!!! i hope you were sleeping, too. :)

Melissa said...

I want pictures. I can also understand how you are feeling right now. Heres hoping that tonight he does the same.

Melissa said...

Hey Meredith, Ned here. I just heard about this really cool invention and process. Apparently, you can by a camera, -- I think called a digital camera --, take pictures (like of your family), run a cable from your camera to your computer, and then publish the pictures you took in your camera onto your computer and blog. Just thought I'd let you know -- I know we love it.