For over a month about every other day i check your blog knowing that one day you will post. Today I finally lost hope and i was not going to check, but then I thought it is so easy. And YAY there was a picture of that little cutie. I like him!!
what a cutie! that zander is just so huggable! love the newborn picture, except then i remember your birth story and i want to punch your nurse . . . so i'll just keep looking at the 5 month picture. :)
Glad you are still alive. I love hearing about you and the kids. He is a cutie pie. I am glad you read my blog. Been to busy to post, will try to get some new stuff up tomorrow. :)
7 comments:
For over a month about every other day i check your blog knowing that one day you will post. Today I finally lost hope and i was not going to check, but then I thought it is so easy. And YAY there was a picture of that little cutie. I like him!!
what a cutie! that zander is just so huggable! love the newborn picture, except then i remember your birth story and i want to punch your nurse . . . so i'll just keep looking at the 5 month picture. :)
Glad you are still alive. I love hearing about you and the kids. He is a cutie pie. I am glad you read my blog. Been to busy to post, will try to get some new stuff up tomorrow. :)
What a cute Zander! We need to plan an Ohran summer party so we can see everyone's kids! I'd love that!
Welcome back to blogging. I can't believe Zander is 5 months old already. He looks so big in this picture. And I just saw him on Sunday.
Zander is so cute! I'm excited to see him (and all of you) at the end of June when we come out.
Meredith, it's been like 3 months. We need more pictures!
Post a Comment