Saturday, April 19, 2008

Marissa's Coming For You, Aunt Melissa!

Mike faithfully measures the kids on their birthdays and half birthdays. Today, Marissa was 11 1/2 years old, so Mike pulled out the measuring tape. She grew a whopping 2 1/4 inches in just 6 months, which means she is now 59 inches tall. That's just 1 inch shy of 5 feet, and 3 inches shorter than Aunt Melissa. So, Melissa, you'd better watch your back!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

See you're getting a few posts in here about Marissa. It's not all Annika and Zander. Now if we could just see some of Connor and Bronson...

Melissa said...

i am actually 5'2 3/4" so by the time you read this she will probably be taller than me.

Lewis News said...

I can't believe how tall she is. She could challenge Shell, and for sure Chelsea! Chelsea is a sophomore! Cute kids...I hopped here from Marianne's blog.

Jenny said...

go marissa. :)

it's always kind of shock that these kids are growing up. i don't really expect them to stay 8 forever, but still . . .

Grandma Sally said...

I just found your blog through Melissa's. I love reading about your family. It's fun to see them grow up. This age of technology is amazing. Hope Zander stays well.
Love ya,
Aunt Sally