Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mike Told the Kids No Dresses


The kids recently found this picture of Marissa when she was 6 months old. So they did this to Zander:

Personally, I think a better comparison to Marissa is her 9 month picture:

But that's just me.

4 comments:

Blondie said...

Welcome back to blogland. We have missed you.
I think Zander really has his own look. Your other boys are almost carbon copies of each other. Of course my opinion may be irrelevant since I only see your kids once a year and haven't seen the baby since he was three weeks old. (Which is ridiculous, by the way. How is it that we've gone from being roomies to seeing each other only once a year? We really need to do something about that!)

Ann said...

I thought you were dead till I saw your picture on Melissa's blog. I am glad you are back, missed you. For some reason, Jason won't let our boys wear dresses either, sheez, what's the big deal. Tonight when Ross asked what a "salon" was, I offered to take him to have his feet done. "Mommmmmmm!" was his horrified response. :)

Melissa said...

i remember that little marissa I used to haul her everywhere with me. Running, the store, she would sit with me while i put on makeup, and I taught her how to do cheerleading jumps. Wow through the years i have really dropped the ball as an aunt. Honestly i think she got more attention from me than Lucas does. Guess Zander's not going to know that aunt, but I do love him.

bonitinha said...

ha ha ha! That's hilarious!