Sunday, September 28, 2008

Zander's Picky Palate

Zander started eating solid foods about a month ago. We started a little late (he was 8 months old), but figured it was no big deal. Well, we've tried all of the cereals, and a bunch of the vegetables, and here's what he will agree to eat:

  1. Barley cereal
  2. Gerber graduate puffs
  3. Any piece of dirt, lint, or paper off the floor
  4. The salt off the pretzels Bronson spilled all over the kitchen floor
  5. The red M&M he found on the floor tonight (again, I suspect, courtesy of Bronson)

He looks like he enjoyed the M&M, doesn't he?

8 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so cute!! i am so glad that he is at least getting fiber in his diet.

Lewis News said...

So it's not just Maeve?! My boys ate anything and everything. When I feed Maeve cereal she gets these wierd looks on her face!

Meredith said...

I think we may actually be done with baby food. Today, Mike had to bat his hands out of the way to get the food in his mouth. He is intent on feeding himself. I'm just not sure WHAT to feed him!

Marianne said...

bananas.

Ann said...

Cherrios are good, they have a hole in the middle. Pioneer babies ate whatever there was so I say go for it!

bonitinha said...

Avocados are nice and soft and all full of nutrients. Rebekah loved chunks of frozen banana on a popsicle stick.

Melissa said...

I need a fix of your family please update soon or call me.

bonitinha said...

Ummm, I thought you spent the day blogging. What up?