
So, yesterday we broke down and took the dogs to the dog groomer. It's one of those little things that makes life so much easier, but is difficult justifying paying for when you have at least 3 kids who could bathe the dogs. But, Pippin and Daisy are both shedding like mad, and every time I picked up my crawling baby, he was covered in dog hair. So we decided perhaps it was time for the professionals. Ninety dollars later (ouch!), they're both gorgeous. I swear Pippin (above) lost about ten pounds of fur.

And Daisy with hair bows was hysterical. She scratched them out as soon as possible, much to the disappointment of Annika and Marissa.


For those of you who don't know, Daisy is actually
Melissa's dog. So Melissa, these extra Daisy pictures are for you.
2 comments:
I knew I made the right decision when I let you keep Daisy. She is so spoiled. I miss her so much.
I just can't get over how cute she is I keep going back to your blog.
Post a Comment