Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter

I decided it was finally time to blog about easter. Here are my cute kids coloring easter eggs. This year I just boiled the eggs, the girls did everything else. It's so nice they are getting older! I fully expect that by next year, I'll have them boiling the eggs too!





Here are the kids Easter morning. We make them wait until everyone is up before they can go check out what the Easter Bunny brought them. That means the early risers have to rub Mike's back until we decide it's time to go.

These are the kids with their baskets. If you look carefully you can see the mobile that Zander got from the Easter Bunny. Connor put it together for him, and Marissa and Connor attached it to the crib.
The kids had a great time, and so did I!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm so glad that with your new camera you are getting so many pictures of your kids. Hurray for the calendar!

Jenny said...

looks like a fun easter. it's great that the girls are so much help. :)