Friday, April 11, 2008

So THAT'S What Those Are For!

On March 21st, Zander started using his hands to bat at his gym. He was thrilled that it turned on the lights and music.



Bronson couldn't let me take pictures without getting in on the act, but he sure was cute about it.


Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to turn pictures. If you know how, email me!

On March 27th, Mike excitedly told me that Zander had turned on the music for his gym. Apparently, I was excited enough to take pictures, but not enough to tell Mike about it. Oops!

On a different note, isn't he cute in his Baby Legs? Thanks, Jenny!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

he is adorable in his baby legs! but then, he's just plain adorable. :)

hope you guys are feeling better.

Ann said...

So I figured out how to flip pictures but I don't know if I can explain it. I found out how to change the date too, thanks to Lynne's tip and the Help Center for the blog.

Do you want me to try to explain?