
Zander was born 4 months ago yesterday. To celebrate, we got out the exersaucer (which he loves), and went to the doctor. Sadly, not for his well baby checkup. He has RSV (bronchiolitis) again. Luckily, he's 6 weeks older now, and seems to be handling it better. So am I. Although, he slept more than 7 hours straight last night, I did not. I was awake every couple of hours to make sure he was all right. Of course, I was sleeping right next to him, so it wasn't very hard to check.
And, for anyone who's interested, here are his 4 month stats:
16 lbs. 11 oz.--83 percentile
25.79 inches--81 percentile
3 comments:
Sheesh. For a kid who's sick so much, he's huge. :)
I think Elizabeth hit 11.5 lbs this week.
I feel for you. I have just prayed and prayed that Maeve wouldn't get sick. She has had a cold and I hate it. I'm impressed with Xanders measurements. Maeve goes to the doctor this week for her two month. I know she's almost 11 pounds already! That's a big jump from leaving the hospital at 5lbs 11oz.
he's so cute. sorry he's sick again. poor guy. poor meredith. hope he gets well soon.
impressive measurements. :)
Post a Comment