Monday, April 14, 2008
Zander Rolled Over!
Yesterday afternoon, I was working on my book shelves, with Zander and Bronson on the floor behind me. One minute Zander was on his back, the next, he was on his belly. And pretty mad about it too, since he's not a big fan of laying on his belly. Sadly, I had my back turned, and although Bronson was right next to him, he was busy reading a book. So, no one has actually witnessed Zander's newest skill, but I'll post pictures (or video, if I can figure that out) as soon as I have some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
one of my kids did that. drove me nuts because i didn't see it. :) hope he'll do it again for you soon!
Has he rolled over from his tummy to his back? If he hasn't how advanced. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment