Saturday, April 12, 2008

This is for Mom

Ned, Melissa, and Lucas came to stay in March. Before they got here, I promised my mom that I would take lots of pictures and post them to my blog. That ended up being only 6 pictures, and most of them aren't very good (sorry, Mom!)

Lucas loves the dogs and can't take his eyes off them. Usually, Pippin doesn't sit still long enough to be caught, but Lucas managed to catch him when he was distracted.

This was Kate's birthday party (well, one of them). Lucas is trying to get in on the cupcakes with the big kids.

Lucas and Ben with their cute daddies.

Those cupcakes were really good. Bronson, Kate, Rebekah, Connor, and Annika.

This time they actually knew I was taking the picture. That's Marissa up top.

Ned, Ben, and Matt checking out Ned's cool new phone. Or maybe it was Matt's cool new phone.

Other partygoers not pictured: Melissa, Emily, Zander, and me (obviously). Mike can't technically be called a partygoer since he spent the night in our bedroom trying not to die from pneumonia.

It was so much fun getting together! Melissa and Ned, come back soon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am not sure why mom put you in charge of pictures she should have known better. I also think that was the only pictures I took on our trip was that night. I will post mine and we can compare.

bonitinha said...

I love it that you've posted pictures of Kate's b-day and I haven't. Thanks! Between your blog, my blog, and Melissa's blog I guess people can get a pretty complete idea of what's happening.

Jenny said...

love all the pictures on your blog! :)